We’re thrilled to be participating in the first-ever Skift Forum Europe in London on 4 April. Over the past three years, Skift’s Global Forums in New York City have become what media, speakers, and attendees call the “TED of travel.” Now Skift is bringing the conversation to Europe, gathering together the top managers, marketers, strategists, and technologists in the business with the goal of inspiring travel and hospitality professionals and discussing the future and creative potential of this enormous global industry.
trivago Managing Director Johannes Thomas will be on a Deep Dive Q&A session with Jason Clampet, Skift Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief.
Key topics on the agenda include:
- The exclusive focus on hotel metasearch
- How trivago positions itself compared to other travel tech companies
- TV campaigns and digital marketing
- Hotel search personalisation
- Direct bookings and B2B opportunities
- How to maintain or evolve the company culture in a fast-growing company
Other executive speakers taking part in Skift Forum Europe 2017 are Hugo Burge, CEO of Momondo Group; Gareth Williams, Co-Founder & CEO of Skyscanner; Gary Morrison, Senior Vice President & Global Head of Retail, Expedia; Steve Hafner, Co-Founder & CEO of Kayak; Daniel Houghton, CEO of Lonely Planet; Oliver Heckmann, Vice President of Engineering, Google Travel; and many more.