Register now for free to watch the very first trivago Live talk on June 7 at 16:00 CEST
We’re thrilled to present a new series of live-streamed talks, and we’re inviting all interested hoteliers, members of the media, and hospitality enthusiasts to take part.
trivago Live will be moderated by trivago’s Industry Manager for UK and Ireland, Natalie Gardner. It will be held in English and have two parts:
- A brief presentation on the main topic: “Hoteliers are Struggling to Compete Online – Here’s Why”
- A Q&A portion in which guest speakers respond to participant-generated questions.
You can already include your questions for the Q&A here.
In this talk you’ll learn:
- What challenges hoteliers face to compete online
- The best ways overcome these challenges, according to our experts
- Updates on important topics and recent developments in the hotel business
- Exclusive insights from hospitality industry experts
You’ll be able to watch from anywhere in the world via YouTube.
For the kick off of trivago Live, we are proud to welcome as speakers:
We’ll be streaming live from our headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, on June 7 and we’d love for you to join us online. Register now and don’t forget to submit your questions here between May 31 and June 7.
Note: We’ll do our best to address as many questions as we can, but please be aware that due to the length of the talk and a number of submitted questions, it will not be possible to answer every single one. Questions we do answer will be selected based on relevance to the current topic and number of participant votes.