Early this month we’ll be heading to the Digital Travel Summit 2016 in London. While there, we’ll join travel industry executives to discuss how metasearch marketing and technology can successfully improve hoteliers ‘business and drive online revenue growth. With heightened competition in a multi-channel environment, the need for personalization, brand differentiation, and customer loyalty is more pressing than ever.
On June 8th Daniel Holl, Head of Global Hotel Sales at trivago, will join the stage in an All-Star Panel on “What is the right balance of direct vs OTA vs meta-search marketing to gain maximum online exposure and revenue?” with other key speakers in the industry such as:
- Sarah Fussey, Director Marketing Director at Best Western
- Richard Singer, President, Europe, Travelzoo
- Rory Kenny, Director, Mobile Partnerships EMEA, Tripadvisor
- Brian Batts, VP, Travel, HookLogic
- and moderated by Nina Kubik-Cheng, VP, Partnerships, Roomarama
Main topics on the agenda that will be discussed are:
- Matching the right platform to your product to grow your online business
- How to best empower and manage clients to sell through mobile- where is the resistance and how to overcome this?
- Discovering the value of each market player and what they can offer you regarding coverage and margins
- Updates on rate parity and where discounts can be offered regarding own brand website and other OTAs
- How to get maximum profit for investment when prices of external partners are increasing
On June 7th, Maria Casaramona, Head of App Marketing at trivago, will participate in a Roundtable on “Driving searchability and maximising the discoverability of your products”. She will focus on how mobile app marketing compares to conventional search marketing strategies.