trivago is heading to Berlin next week to talk about the world of metasearch and the ever-evolving landscape of hotel electronic distribution.
Daniel Holl, Head of Global Hotel Sales, is joining industry executives from around the globe at HEDNA’s European Global Distribution Conference held from June 14-16, 2016.
For 25 years, HEDNA (Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association) has been bringing together the best professional minds in the hospitality industry to explore and influence the world of electronic distribution. The goal? To optimise the use of technologies.
Nowadays, metasearch is a driving force in hotel distribution, covering the areas of connectivity, content, pricing, and marketing. This is why Daniel will share strategic insights in an interactive workshop on “Simplifying the Complex – World of Metasearch” to master, debate, and explore all aspects of the metasearch landscape alongside:
- David Chestler, EVP, Global Enterprise Sales & Business Development, Siteminder
- William Cotter, CEO & Founder, Net Affinity
- Lew Harasymiw, Director, Distribution Strategy – Connectivity, InterContinental Hotel Group
- Deep Kohli, Director of Services, Koddi
- Giles Leather, Regional Director – EMEA, DerbySoft
- Nadine Pagel, Director of Distribution, Kimpton
Are you heading to HEDNA’s European Global Distribution Conference? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter.